Spread the love
This simple recipe is fantastic for your summertime parties. Baked apricots drizzled with a little olive oil and topped with ricotta cheese.
- 12 apricots
- 15–20 cherries
- 3/4 cup ricotta or soft cottage cheese
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 2 tbss olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven (You can also grill if you prefer).
- Cut apricots and cherries in half and remove the seeds. Put fruit into a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with thyme leaves and mix. Place the dish into the oven and bake until tender for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and spread ricotta between fruit. Put the dish back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Finely chop parsley leaves and sprinkle fruit.
- Serve as a standalone dish with fried bread and green salad or as a side dish for meat.