Spread the love
I’ve tried so many pizzas in the past and I think this is one of my favourite one because of its simplicity.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 lb raw devined shrimp
- 1/2 lb squid fillet
- 1 small sweet red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small bunch green onions
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Сut squid fillet into thin strips.
- Cut shrimp in half lengthwise.
- Peel sweet peppers. Cut into thin circles. Peel and chop garlic.
- In a large pan, heat oil. Fry green onion for 3 minutes. Add pepper and fry over medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- Add squid fillet and shrimp on top of the pepper (without stirring!). Cook for 3 minutes.
- Beat up eggs with flour and salt. Pour in the mixture to the frying pan. Cover with the lid. Cook for 7-10 minutes.