Spread the love
Tasty salmon pasta in a creamy sauce is the perfect midweek dinner. It tastes just like something you would like to order in a nice Italian restaurant. Still it is so simple to make at home.
- 14 oz tagliatelle
- 1/2 lb salmon fillet
- 1 large stem of leek
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup fat heavy cream (20%)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 3 tbsp butter
- Caviar of capelin, cod or halibut for serving to taste
- In a large saucepan, bring water to boil. Add salt and cook tagliatelle according to the instructions on the package, stirring occasionally.
- While the pasta is boiling, prepare the sauce: cut salmon into small pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop leek and garlic. In a large deep frying pan fry leek and garlic with butter and salt over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add wine and boil it off. Pour in heavy cream. When it starts boiling, add fish and cook, turning the pieces over for 3 minutes.
- Throw tagliatelle into a colander and arrange on heated plates. Pour in sauce with fish. Sprinkle with pepper to taste. Garnish with caviar.