Spread the love
Made for true chocolate lovers, these cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, bittersweet and very chocolaty.
- 6 tbsp flour
- 300 g dark chocolate (60%)
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 9 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C). Cover a large baking sheet with baking paper. Spread walnuts on the baking sheet and place in the oven for 10-13 minutes. Chop nuts.
- Sift out flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl.
- Place broken chocolate in a bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Mix softened butter and sugar until fluffy for 3-4 minutes. Add eggs. Whisk until smooth. Add melted chocolate and vanilla extract and stir well.
- Add tрe flour mixture. Mix with the mixer.
- Stir in walnuts and cherries with a spatula.
- Lay out 1 tablespoon of dough on the baking sheets. Bake the cookies for 14 to 16 minutes.
- Cool the cookies and serve.