A festive summer salad with salmon and avocado is sure to be your signature recipe. A wide variety of tastes are balanced, which makes this salad very harmonious. If you plan to cook this for lunch, just cut this recipe down to 1 or 2 servings.
- 1 avocado
- 3 1/2 oz smoked salmon (thinly sliced)
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 ciabatta
- 1 bunch of greens (basil, cilantro, etc.)
- 1 bunch of arugula
- 1 tbsp sesame, poppy and sunflower seeds
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel avocado and chop finely. Then pour lemon juice over and place on a serving dish. Cut cucumber into long, thin strips and place over avocado.
- Chop greens. Fry sesame, poppy and sunflower seeds in a dry frying pan.
- Break ciabatta into small pieces and fry in a hot skillet or bake in the oven at 360° F (180-200°C) for several minutes. Drizzle with olive oil and orange juice before baking or frying.
- Top cucumbers with ciabatta pieces. Then spread salmon, arugula. Pour over the sauce. Sprinkle with sesame, poppy and sunflower seeds.