Spread the love
I love to serve warm salad, dressed with an emulsion of olive oil and garlic as it makes a delicious accompaniment to grilled or roasted lamb, chicken and seafood.
- 1 can white beans
- 1 can red beans
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion
- Salt to taste
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine white and red canned beans, drain.
- Boil green beans in salted boiling water until cooked for 2–3 minutes. Drain and add to white and red beans.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Sprinkle with oil. Bake in the oven preheated to 360°F (180°C) for 5-7 minutes.
- Crush garlic and add it to the bean-tomato mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Season with oil.
Gently mix all the ingredients and serve warm.