Spread the love
Given the opportunity to combine two great ingredients in one side dish, it’s hard to say no. Today they are potatoes and avocado. You’ll get crispy on the outside and tender on the inside potatoes topped with a cooling avocado crema!
- 21 oz potatoes
- 2–2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 1 medium bunch of parsley
- Sea salt, freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce
- 1 large avocado
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Wash potatoes with a brush. Don’t peel it. Place into a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Salt, reduce the heat and cook until ready for 20–25 min.
- Meantime, prepare the sauce. Cut the avocado in half and remove the bone. Peel it and cut into several pieces. Peel garlic. Combine garlic, avocado, lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil and blend until smooth.
- Drain potatoes and put away for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200° C). Place potatoes on a large, oiled baking sheet. Take a glass and press down each potato with it until cracked. Pour each potato with 1 teaspoon of oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and dried garlic. Bake for 25–30 minutes, until crispy and golden.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and freshly ground pepper. Pour with avocado sauce and serve immediately.