Spread the love
This is a quick and easy orange hot cocoa to change up the usual winter routine. So next time you’re thinking about having a cup of hot cocoa give this recipe a try, I think all your family will love it!
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ oz chocolate
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp orange liqueur
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 3-4 marshmallows
- 1 tbsp grated orange zest
- Combine cocoa and sugar in a saucepan. Pour in milk and heavy cream and bring to a boil. Add ½ chocolate and orange zest, stirring constantly.
- Break the remaining chocolate into small pieces and melt in the microwave.
- Remove the drink from the heat, pour in brandy and orange liqueur.
- Pour cocoa to a large mug. Add marshmallows and sprinkle with melted chocolate and the remaining orange zest.