Spread the love
Feel free to use whatever kinds of mushrooms you can get your hands on. This spaghetti recipe is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner with family, friends, or whoever else you love.
- ½ lb beef tenderloin
- 1 large white onion
- 6-7 fresh champignons
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- ½ cup Parmesan
- 17 oz spaghetti
- 1 can beef stew
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Olive oil
- 1 can mashed tomato
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Boil 21 cups of water. Add 5 teaspoons of salt, cover and bring to a boil.
- Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
- Peel onions, finely chop. Cut garlic in half.
- Preheat a large saucepan, add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil. Fry onions, garlic and mushrooms, until onions are translucent.
- In a separate saucepan, combine beef stew, tomatoes, ketchup and oregano. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Cover the saucepan and simmer on medium heat.
- Put spaghetti in boiling water and cook until ready.
- Blend beef tenderloin in a food processer. In a separate saucepan, pour 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil. Cook, stirring constantly, until ready. Transfer to the saucepan with tomato sauce, mix and put aside.
- Drain spaghetti. In a saucepan, pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Put pasta and pour the sauce. Cook, stirring continuously for 1 minute.
- Arrange pasta on bowls, sprinkle with parmesan, pour over olive oil and serve.