Spread the love
Since rainy weather is upon us, it seems almost mandatory to dive face-first into a huge plate of whole grains and fresh avocado. Whether avocado is ripe or semi-ripe, they make everything better. This wild rice salad is a delightful dish with its cooked wild rice, avocado and radish.
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 ½ cup wild rice (cooked)
- 1 small bunch of green onion
- 6-7 radishes
- 1 ½ cup white beans
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 bunch of watercress
- Nutritional analysis per serving
331kcal, 8g protein, 35g carbohydrate (of which 1.5g sugars), 16g fat (of which 3g saturates), 6g fibre and 0.1g salt.
- Peel avocado, remove stone and slice. Salt and and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine avocado with wild rice, green onion, cut into half radishes and white beans.
- For dressing, mix olive oil, lemon juice, chilli flakes and salt. Mix all the ingredients, add watercress and serve.