Spread the love
Simple and delicious. It warms you when it is cold or refreshes in a heat wave. Creamy soup with chicken is a quick solution for busy days for any season.
- 2 сhicken fillet
- 1 cup process cheese
- 4 potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 peppercorns
- Salt and black pepper
Nutritional analysis per 1-1/2 cups
481 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 1650mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 39g protein.
- In a large saucepan, cook chicken fillet. Bring to a boil. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, peppercorns, 2-3 leaves of bay leaf and black pepper. Cook for 20 minutes. Then take out chicken fillet.
- Peel and dice potatoes, onions and carrots. Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Add potatoes to the boiling broth. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, add onions and carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes. Lightly salt and pepper. Add to the broth and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add chopped chicken. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add processed cheese, cook and stir until melted.
- Serve with croutons.