Spread the love
- ¾ cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (extra-virgin)
- 2 cups coarse fresh bread crumbs (make from rustic white bread)
- Stir the sugar and mustard into a smooth paste in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the bread crumbs, toasting them & stirring frequently until they’re golden and crispy, approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Using a brush, paste the sugar-mustard over the ham, and then use your hands to pack on the bread crumbs.