Todays appetizer is probably the easiest dish to cook on this site, but it is so delicious that it’s hard to believe how simple it is to make! Bruschetta with roast beef can become a perfect appetizer for a snack at office and for your Italian theme party.
- 1 loaf pumpernickel bread
- 3 tbsp granular mustard granular
- ½ lb roast beef (thinly sliced)
- ½ oz pickled cauliflower
- ½ pickled red and yellow peppers
- 1 tsp capers
- Slice pumpernickel bread and toast on hot grill or toaster. Spread granular mustard on one side.
- Top chaotically with vegetables and capersy.