Spread the love
Looking for something new for breakfast? No problem!This morning salad with avocado and poached egg will be perfect for a deliciously balanced breakfast as well as lunch and dinner! This poached egg and avocado breakfast salad has a crunchy, but creamy texture, which is accompanied by savory poached egg to top it all off.
- 1 avocado
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rucola
- 1 cup cilantro
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Black ground pepper
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp finally grated black olives
- Cut tomatoes into large cubes and avocado into small ones.
- Add rucola, salt, pepper, olive oil and finely chopped cilantro, mix and place on a plate.
- Cook poached eggs. Fill a large saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar in each of 2 small bowls and crack an egg into each bowl. Using a large spoon start stirring the water rapidly, creating a well in the center. Carefully pour the egg into the center, while stirring carefully. Cook each egg for 2 – 3 minutes. Once cooked, remove egg with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel.
- Put eggs on a salad, sprinkle with grated black olives and serve.