Spread the love
This is one of those dishes that you can whip up with minimal effort and in minimal time, packed with flavour of tomatoes, olives and garlic.
- 17 oz ripe tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 can olives
- 2 lb white fish fillet (pangasius, tilapia, cod)
- ¼ cup flour
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Wash the tomatoes, leave to drain, make a crossshaped incision. Pour over boiling water, then cold, remove the skin. Cut tomatoes into medium cubes.
- Chop garlic. Slice olives.
- Cut fish into ½ lb portions and roll in flour-salt-pepper mixture. Fry in olive oil until golden brown from both sides for about 2 minutes. Put fish on a plate.
- Fry garlic for 20 seconds. Add olives, fry for another 1 min. Add tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Put fish into the pan, cover and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Serve hot.