Spread the love
Simple enough to make for a Friday dinner yet delicate enough to serve to guests at the weekend. In less than 30 minutes you will sat down at the table and share this nice shrimp right out of the frying pan! Serve with wild rice to soak up the light tomato sauce with a hint of ginger and cilantro.
- 1/2 lb peeled and deviened shrimp
- 2 pcs Shallot
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 green chilli pepper
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 5-7 sprigs of cilantro
- 1/2 inch ginger
- Olive oil
- Sugar to taste
- Wild rice to serve
- Cut shallot onion, ginger and garlic into thin strips.
- Chop cilantro.
- Slice chilli into thin rings.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Fry vegetables (without ginger) for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and fry for 5-7 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the cilantro and ginger. Warm up for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.