Spread the love
One of my favourite simple dinners is a baked camembert drizzled in honey and topped with walnuts. Served with a crusty baguette and fuit, it is simply heavenly.
- 1 whole camembert cheese
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 fresh mango, pear or fig
- Baguette to taste
- 5 pcs walnuts
- 1/2 tbsp poppy seeds
- Put camembert in a ceramic baking dish covered with parchment.
- Cut fruits into large cubes and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment. Brush with butter.
- Bake cheese and fruit in the oven preheated to 360° F (180° C) for 7-10 minutes. Remove fruit from the oven. Bake cheese for another 5-7 minutes.
- Fry baguette in a hot, dry frying pan.
- Chop nuts into big pieces.
- Put baked camembert on a preheated plate. Prick it with a fork in several places. Pour in honey. Sprinkle with poppy seeds and walnuts. Spread fruit around.