This strawberry avocado cilantro salad with shrimp tossed in a delicious strawberry vinaigrette dressing is a wonderful meal perfect for hot summer days. It is a bowl packed with nutrition and flavors. No one can resist!
- 15-20 large raw shrimp (peeled)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 lime
- 1/2 red chili pepper
- 1 medium bunch of cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Slice chili pepper into rings.
- Remove cilantro leaves from stems. Finely chop stems.
- Peel and grate garlic. Add to cilantro stems. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add shrip to the mixture and put aside for 10 minutes. Then fry in a dry frying pan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Brush lime. Remove zest and squeeze juice. Combine the juice and zest with 3 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Peel avocados. Cut into large slices and sprinkle with 1/2 cilantro dressing.
- Slice strawberries into thick circles. Pour the remaining dressing.
- Combine all the ingredients, sprinkle with cilantro leaves and serve.