Spread the love
Dark chocolate and sweet cherries- successful classic combination. These are perfect with afternoon coffee or tea, and your kids will love it too!
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 5 oz butter
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pitted cherries
- 1 1/2 oz chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate chips
- In a skillet, simmer butter, chocolate and cocoa, stirring continuously. Cool the mixture slightly.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C). Cover the bottom of the baking dish with parchment.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and eggs until fluffy and light mass. Add vanilla extract, chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Sift flour and salt into this mixture and stir quickly with a spatula.
- Chop chocolate into small pieces. Add cherries and chocolate to the dough. Pour the dough into the baking dish.
- Bake brownies for 35–40 minutes. Cool and carefully transfer from the baking dish.
- Serve brownies with whipped cream, chocolate chips and cherries.