Spread the love
It is very light and healthy salad with salmon, potatoes and yogurt dressing. Simple ingredients and low preparation time makes this a great recipe ideal for a quick snack or even a full meal.
- 1 ½ lb baby potatoes
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp salad dressing
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 bunch of spinach
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- Cook potatoes in salted water for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season salmon fillet with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice and place in a special dish for steaming or in a double boiler, and cook for 8 minutes.
- Combine yogurt, mustard, salad dressing and 1 tablespoon of chopped dill. Add salt, black pepper and some lemon juice and whisk until smooth .
- Cool potatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Divide salmon fillet into pieces and mix with potatoes, dressing and spinach. Serve sprinkled with the remaining dill.