Spread the love
The combination of pasta and potatoes is pretty popular among the Italians. They easily mix pasta with potatoes in soup, pasta sauce or lasagna.
Ground pork in the sauce gives this lasagna a richer texture and taste. The thinly sliced potatoes are awesome. They work perfectly and can be a replacement of lasagna noodles. If you don’t want to combine them together in one recipe, try to cook potatoes until they’re just about tender so they hold up some.
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 4 cups bechamel sauce
- 5–6 medium potatoes
- 1 ½ lb pork (ham)
- 9 oz mozzarella
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 10 chives
- 3 sprigs of parsley, basil, marjoram and cilantro
- 1 tsp ground sweet paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 small sprig of rosemary
- Wash potatoes and boil in salted water until ready.
- Rinse potatoes with cold water and cool slightly.
- Peel potatoes and cut into thick circles.
- Grind pork.
- Chop chives and garlic finely.
- Chop greens and mix with the minced meat.
- Add dried oregano, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Slice mozzarella.
- Finely chop the rosemary leaves.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of bechamel sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Top with a lasagna sheet.
- Layer with bechamel sauce.
- Then spread a thin layer of minced meat. Top with potatoes.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and top with mozzarella.
- Repeat the layers until the ingredients run out.
- The last layer must be sheets of lasagna topped with sauce and sprinkled with parmesan.
- Bake the lasagna in the oven, preheated to 350° F (175 ° C) for 1 hour.