Spread the love
If you do not like honey, replace it with any jam or marmalade. I enjoy it with apricot jam, as well as orange marmalade with zest.
- 1 ½ lb pork neck
- 1 small bunch of green onions
- 5 tbsps Corn starch
- 4 tbsps Olive oil
- Flakes of red hot pepper
- Sesame feed
For the sauce:
- 2 tbsps soy and oyster sauce
- 2 tbsps honey
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Cut meat into small cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix with your hands. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine soy and oyster sauce with vinegar, honey and ½ cup of warm water.
- Cut onion into small pieces.
- In a wok or large frying pan heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Sprinkle meat with starch and roll it. Shaking off excess starch, fry meat over high heat until golden brown. Put meat on paper towels.
- Drain olive oil from the wok and pour the sauce. Bring to a boil and then cook for 1 minute.
- Add meat to the sauce, cook over high heat, stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle pork with green onions and sesame, stir.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve.