Spread the love
Why is baked salmon so good for dinner? Well, it is packed with flavor, and nutritious ingredients, it’s easy to make! With this recipe you’ll get individual salmon fillets cooked in foil with zucchini and tomatoes. And yes, the washing up isn’t time-consuming.
- 4 pieces of skinless salmon fillet (5 oz each piece)
- 3 small zucchini
- 1 medium red onion
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 12– 16 sprigs of thyme
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 390° F (200° C). Cut out 4 sheets of foil 35–40 cm long.
- Cut zucchini into thin half rings.
- Chop garlic and ½ onion. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix with zucchini. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Divide vegetables into 4 parts and lay on the foil.
- Place salmon fillet on each layer of veggies on foil. Brush salmon fillets with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and lemon juice.
- Cut tomatoes and the remaining onion into cubes, add oregano and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprikle with salt and pepper. Put the tomato mixture over salmon fillets and fold up ends to seal.
- Bake on the baking sheet for 20–25 minutes.
- Serve in foil.