Spread the love
Julienne is where the French cuisine meets the Russian cuisine.Traditionally, this dish is cooked with mushrooms and chicken but I actually have my own variation with salmon. Serve it as an appetizer, a main dish or a side dish. The best thing about this recipe- it takes a handful of ingredients and less than 30 minutes to prepare.
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 small bunch of dill
- 3 1/2 oz hard cheese
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the over to 400°F (200°C).
- Break salmon fillet into small pieces. Mix with heavy cream and mashed potatoes.
- Grate cheese.
- Chop dill and add to the potato mixture.
- Spread the potato mixture in a small casserole dish or ceramic pots.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.