Spread the love
We love winter because one of our favorite thing to cook is baked dishes. We think baked recipes taste so flavorful and delicious. One of the best ingredients to bake is the potato. Like all our previous dishes, this one is so easy to put together and the only thing you have to be careful with is the shrimp cooking time because they cook very fast. The best solution here is to bake potato first and when they are al dente, add shrimps.
- 25 oz potatoes
- 20 oz raw tiger shrimps (peeled and deveined)
- 1 big lemon
- 1 small bunch of mint
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C).
- Sprinkle shrimps with salt, pepper, olive oil and put aside.
- Peel potatoes and cut them into halves. Put potatoes on a baking sheet, pour with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and bake until golden brown for about 25 minutes.
- Rinse lemon. Remove zest using a fine grater and squeeze juice. Combine lemon juice and zest with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Remove stems from mint leaves. Fold mint leaves, roll them up and finely chop.
- Add chopped mint to the oil and lemon mixture.
- Put shrimps on baked potatoes. Pour in the mint-lemon-oil mixture, return to the oven for 5 minutes.