This dish is full of different flavours because of the garlic and parsley. Cucumber and tomato make it also very refreshing. Not to mention that squid is not very expensive and cooks in seconds. The dressing for this salad is really good. I think these give additional flavor to the dish.
- 1 lb cleaned squid
- 2–4 medium cucumbers
- 1-2 green apples
- 150 g lettuce leaves
- 1 medium bunch of parsley
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon (peel)
- Lemon juice to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Peel apples, cut into large strips.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Cut the cucumbers into large strips, sprinkle with lemon juice too. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cut squid fillet into medium pieces. Add salt.
- Finely chop parsley and garlic. Add lemon zest.
- Put the mixture of lettuce leaves and apples on a plate.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Put squid in a frying pan and fry for 1 minute. Sprinkle with parsley, garlic and lemon, fry for another 20–80 seconds.
- Top the lettuce mixture with warm squid.
- Put all ingredients for the dressing into a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake. Pour into the salad.
- Serve immediately.