Spread the love
What’s more comforting after a long working day than a plate of creamy pasta? This is a super-fast, filling recipe for busy midweek winter nights.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 2 oz hard cheese
- 3/4 cup peeled walnuts
- 350 g tagliatelle
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup heavy cream 20%
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Peel garlic. Peel and finely chop onion. Finely chop parsley.
- Grate hard cheese and put aside.
- Fry walnuts in a dry frying pan over low heat for 3-4 minutes. Let them cool and chop with a knife.
- Pour water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add salt. Cook pasta, stirring occasionally, until al dente.
- Heat butter in a large frying pan. Add garlic and fry over high heat until golden brown. Remove gralic (it will no longer be needed).
- In a frying pan with aromatic garlic butter, add onions and fry over medium-low heat until lightly brown. Add parsley and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour in heavy cream, add walnuts and quickly bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to minimum and, while stirring, cook the sauce until thick. Add salt and pepper.
- Add pasta to the creamy sauce, mix and warm.
- Arrange pasta on plates and sprinkle with grated cheese. Serve immediately.