Spread the love
Everyone loves a tasty lasagna, right? This classic lasagna is made with an easy tomato sauce as the base. It’s a great way to feed a big family and a perfect dish to bring to a potluck.
- 2 large potatoes
- 3/4 lb lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup hard cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 zucchini
For tomato sauce:
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 grapefruit
- 3 large tomatoes
- Cook lasagna noodles in a boiling salted water for 4 minutes. When ready, drain in a colander and rinse with cool water. Transfer to a towel.
- Grate zucchini. Chop garlic. Fry zucchini and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes. Season with salt.
- Cook potatoes in salted water until tender. Mash potatoes.
- Grate cheese.
- Put spinach in a frying pan with olive oil and mix with cheese. Combine mashed potatoes and spinach.
- For tomato sauce cut tomatoes in half. Make tomato puree using a blender. Cut bell peppers into cubes and simmer in olive oil for 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Cut grapefruit in half. Squeeze juice. Add peppers and grapefruit juice to the tomato puree. Blend.
- Spread a little olive oil on a baking dish, and lay out the first layer of cooked noodles. Spread potato filling and zucchini filling. Top with another layer of noodles. Pour lasagna with tomato sauce, cover with foil.
- Put the dish in the oven preheated to 360°F (180° C). Bake for 15 minutes. Then remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes.