Here are the cutest Valentine’s Day cookies to whip up for your loved ones this year. They are also perfect as they don’t contain any sugar. Natural ingredients such as dried apricots and raisins add sweetness. Cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg add spiciness.
- 1 cup sour cream 15%
- 1 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbsp dried apricots
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 5 g ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Blend raisins, nuts, dried apricots, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add sour cream, flour and baking powder. The dough should be a bit sticky. Put aside for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle a table with a flour and roll out the dough. The cake should be 1/2 inch thick. Cut out hearts with a cookie cutter.
- Preheat the oven to 360° F (180° C). Bake for 20 minutes. Decorate cookies with nuts, fruit and berries.