Spread the love
This soup, delicate in taste, is delightfully refreshing and wonderfully creamy. It’s the perfect May lunch, and it’s also very easy to cook!
- 2 cups vegetable broth or water
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 large bunch of basil
- 4 cups natural yogurt
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 4 stalks of green onions
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- A few ice cubes
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Cut avocado and place in a blender. Pour in lemon juice to prevent the flesh from darkening. Remove the basil leaves from their stems. Put aside 4 leaves for decoration. Chop the rest of the leaves and add to a blender.
- Chop green onion finely, add to the avocado mixture. Pour yogurt and broth or water into a blender. Add ice and tabasco. Blend the soup until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup in chilled bowls or glasses. Top with a leaf of basil and serve immediately.