The orange and apple combination can be surprising but in a good way! It’s freshand crunchy, it’s sweet and sour. Remember to check if there’s not too much liquid from the apples. If there is, try to get rid of it in order to avoid soggy pie bottom!
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flakes
- 3 apples
- 1 orange
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Beat up eggs and sugar. Add melted butter and coconut flakes.
- Combine flour and baking powder and knead the dough.
- Put the dough in a baking dish and spread with your hands.
- Peel apples and cut into cubes. Chop the orange pulp. Put the filling on the dough. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in the oven at 360º F (180 ºC) for 30-35 minutes.