Spread the love
This recipe of the popular Russian cottage cheese pancakes called Syrniki stuffed with chocolate is a perfect option for breakfast. They are super delicious, light and fluffy!
- 1 pack (200 g) cottage cheese (You can use any cottage cheese. If it is too liquid, add more semolina)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp semolina
- 1 egg
- 60 chocolate
- 2 ½ tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (for frying)
- Combine cottage cheese, salt, an egg and semolina. Mix the ingredients with a spoon.
- Sprinkle your hands with flour and roll little balls.
- Put 1-2 slices of chocolate in the middle of each ball and press them lightly.
- Sprinkle each cheese pancake with flour and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot or cold with sour cream or jam.