The best thing about making a frittata is that it’s very lazy man’s recipe. Just combine the rest of the ingredients in the pan, dump in the egg mixture and bake it in the oven. This brisket frittata isn’t an exception. Brisket is probably one of the most versatile cuts of meats you can cook with and it is less expensive.
- ½ lb brisket meat
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rustic bread for serving
- Peel onion and garlic and cut into large pieces.
- Cut brisket into ½ inch cubes.
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- In a large frying ovenproof pan, melt butter and fry onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add brisket and fry until warm for 1-2 minutes.
- Beat up eggs with salt and heavy cream until smooth. Pour the egg mixture into the pan with brisket and onions. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Transfer the pan with the oven and bake until eggs are ready.
- Serve with rustic bread.