This beautiful focaccia is a perfect way to use tomatoes and fill the house with draw rich, deep flavor of oranges and fragrant rosemary. If you love a soft, right out of the oven bread, give this easy baking recipe a go! This focaccia makes a great appetizer to bring to a party.
- Sea salt to taste
- 5 tbsps olive oil
- 1 orange zest
- 3 cups flour
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 12/ tsp dry yeast
- Dissolve yeast in a large bowl with 1 cup of warm water. Add 2 teaspoons of salt and olive oil. Stir.
- Sift flour into the bowl with yeast. Transfer it to a floured table. Knead the dough for 10 minutes.
- Brush a clean bowl with oil. Put the dough to the bowl. Cover and put aside for 60 minutes.
- Knead the dough once again and transfer to the brushed with olive oil baking sheet.
- Wash rosemary, dry and cut leaves.
- Grate orange.
- Wash tomatoes, dry and press lightly into the dough, placing them at equal intervals.
- Sprinkle the dough with rosemary leaves, zest and salt. Put aside for another 30 minutes. Sprinkle the focaccia lightly with oil and place in the oven preheated to 400° F (200° C) for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Cover with a towel.