Spread the love
These delicious banana pancakes have minimal ingredients. All you need is to replace wheat flour with a mixture of buckwheat flour and oatmeal. They are not overly sweet so you can add maple syrup and even some nut butter on top if you are feeling it.
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 1 banana
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Vegetable oil to taste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mash banana. Add milk and stir.
- In a separate bowl, combine buckwheat flour, oatmeal, sugar and vanilla sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add banana milk and stir well.
- Chop chocolate finely and add to dough.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and brush with vegetable oil. Lay out 2 tablespoon of dough and bake pancakes on both sides.
- Serve pancakes with honey and banana pieces.