Delicious bread, tender turkey, apple and good cheese -that is all you need for a healthy meal. Each ingredient goes harmoniously with the others and it only takes 10 minutes to cook this sandwich with whole-wheat bread and the classic combination of Cheddar cheese and apples that your children will love.
- 4 slices of whole-wheat bread
- 150 g baked turkey breast fillet
- 4 thin slices of Сheddar cheese
- 1/2 large sweet red apple
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 1 tbsp natural thick yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cut apple and turkey into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, combine yoghurt and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Spread this mixture on one side of bread.
- Place cheese, turkey, arugula and apple on a slice of bread and cover with another slice of bread.
- Preheat a grill pan. Brush with olive oil. Toast sandwiches on both sides until melted cheese.