Spread the love
This is one more recipe that is quick to cook and is packed with nutrition and flavours that the whole family will love! Sweet fish and couscous is a healthy dish that takes minutes to make. You can add any vegetables, mint, green onions, other herbs and spices to your taste. Couscous was chosen for this dish because it is SO easy to prepare and takes a couple of minutes to cook. You are welcome to buy pre-frozen wild salmon filets and keep them in the fridge. This recipe is perfect for busy weekends and will certainly impress your next dinner party guests.
- 350 g salmon
- 1 orange
- 1 tbsp granular mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 7 tbsps couscous
- 1-2 tomato
- 1 red onion
- 1-2 cucumber
- 2-3 mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Put couscous in a bowl and pour in boiling water. Add salt. Cover and put aside for 5 minutes. Then stir.
- Cut cucumbers and tomatoes into small cubes.
- Chop onion and mint very finely.
- Make the sauce. Squeeze juice of 1/2 orange into a saucepan. Add mustard and honey. Warm up for 1 minute. Drizzle over fish before serving.
- Serve salmon on couscous taboule decorated with an orange slice.