Spread the love
This warm salad with chicken liver and apples is a real culinary masterpiece, combining a whole bunch of flavors, aromas and textures! This dish is also quite satisfying, but light at the same time.
- 400 g chicken liver
- 2 large green apples
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 200 g salad mix (rucola, spinach)
- Butter and olive oil to taste
- 2 oranges
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Brush oranges. Remove zest and squeeze out juice. Soak cranberries in orange juice for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut chicken liver into 2 parts.
- Heat the mixture of olive and butter in a deep frying pan. Add cumin and liver. Cover with foil and cook for about 3 minutes from each side. Remove from heat.
- Spread salad mix on plates.
- Peel apples and cut into thin slices. In a clean frying pan, heat butter, sugar and salt. Fry apples until golden brown. Transfer to the plates. Top with liver.
- Pour orange juice with cranberries into the frying pan where the liver and apples were fried. Sprinkle with salt. Bring to a boil. Add olive oil. Pepper, stir and pour over the salad. Serve warm salad immediately.