Every time you can’t make up decision what to cook for dinner, opt for baked meat. You will never go wrong with it. The best thing about baked meat is a great variety of ideas to incorporate and flavors to experiment with. If you like a stronger flavor, feel free to double key marinade ingredients.
- 6 large cloves of garlic
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 1 onion
- 2 lbs pork neck
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 0,3 inch fresh ginger
- Heat the oven to 370°F (190° C).
- Cut garlic into medium pieces.
- Cut ginger into thin slices.
- Chop onion.
- With a sharp knife make 24 cuts across the entire surface of the meat and place a piece of garlic in each cut. Graze meat with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a baking dish and place pork on it. Fry from all sides until golden brown for about 10 minutes. Then take meat out.
- Put ginger and onion into the baking dish and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Place baking grid at the bottom of the baking dish and put meat on it. Bake for 45–50 minutes, while pouring meat with meat juice. Put on the table, sprinkle with lemon juice and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.
- Serve with baked potatoes and marinated eggplants as a side dish, and lemon marmalade as a sauce.
Note: If you put the meat directly on the baking sheet, the lower part of meat will not be baked, but stewed. To avoid it, place meat on a special grid for baking. If you don’t have such grid, you can replace grid with stalked celery or carrots – place them on the baking dish in a way to form a ring and put meat onto this ring.