Spread the love
This tart is for those who are a bit tired of meat dishes and are waiting for spring.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 large red and yellow sweet peppers
- 2 medium beets
- 17 oz pumpkin
- Olive oil
For the filling:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tbsp semolina
For the dough:
- 1 tbsp flour
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 3 tbsp heavy cream 10%
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- To knead the dough, cut cold butter with a knife into small cubes, sprinkle with flour and freeze.
- Beat up 1 yolk, 1 egg, heavy cream and salt.
- Combine the remaining flour with thyme. Put frozen butter on the flour, chop it into crumbs. Pour in the egg mixture and knead the dough. But remember, it should be crumbly. Form a ball and wrap it with kitchen film. Cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Wash beets with a brush, wrap in foil, bake for 40 minutes. Repeat the same with pumpkin and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove seeds from peppers and bake for 15 minutes. Cool, peel off, cut along in half.
- Reduce the temperature of the oven to 356° F (180° C).
- Cut zucchini along into thin slices and dip into boiling water for 30 seconds, dry.
- Peel beets and pumpkin.
- Cut pumpkin into 5–7 mm thick slices, then cut into thin slices. Roll out strips of zucchini, pumpkin, peppers and beet.
- Spread the dough with your hands in a rectangular baking dish. Cover the dough with baking paper, top with dry beans, bake at 356° F (180° C) for 15 minutes. Remove beans and paper, bake for another 7–10 minutes.
- Whisk all the ingredients for the filling together, salt and pour into the dough.
- Spread vertically multi-colored rolls of vegetables. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve warm.