Spread the love
The best thing about this creamy mushroom soup is how easy this is to make! Just walk into the kitchen and combine a few ingredients together.
- 500 g champignon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Dice onion.
- Finely chop garlic.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add onions and garlic and cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Cut champignons into thin slices and add to the saucepan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add sprigs of thyme.
- Fry mushrooms until golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Add flour to the pan and cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Pour in milk, stirring to avoid lumps. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.