Spread the love
Cheesecake or Brownies…Can’t decide? Then get the best of the both in one dessert in this sweet American chocolate dessert with delicate cottage cheese filling and juicy berries!
- 180g butter
- 180 g dark chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 tbsp baking powder
- 350 g cottage cheese
- 1 pinch vanillin
- 400 g berries
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a water bath.
- Beat up 1 cup of sugar and 4 eggs. While beating add the butter-chocolate mixture. Add flour and knead the dough.
- For the cottage cheese filling, rub the cottage cheese through a sieve or beat it with a blender. Add 2 eggs, vanilla and 1 cup of sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Butter a baking dish. Pour in a layer of the chocolate mixture. Spread berries. Then pour in a layer of the cottage cheese mixture. Top with berries. Repeat the procedure. The top layer must be made of chocolate dough.
- Bake in the oven pheated to 360° F (170-180° C) for 50-60 minutes.