Spread the love
Change up ordinary hot cocoa by serving some chocolate with almond straw biscuits!
- 150 g of dark chocolate
- 150 g milk chocolate
- 1 1/3 cup heavy cream 10–20%
- 1 cup milk
For straw biscuits:
- 250 g puff yeastless dough
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp blended/chopped almonds
- Roll out the dough a bit.
- Beat up egg with a fork and grease the dough with it. Sprinkle with sugar and chopped almonds.
- Cut the dough into 1/2 inch strips. Take the ends of the strips and start twisting them in opposite directions to make spirals.
- Put the spirals on a baking sheet covered with parchment and bake in the oven preheated to 380° F (190° C) for 8-10 minutes.
- For hot chocolate, finely chop chocolate with a knife. Combine with milk and heavy cream in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve the chocolate hot with almond straw biscuits.