Nothing can beat a classic! The taste of chocolate brownie is difficult to spoil but it can be made more interesting by adding cream cheese to the dough. These cream cheese brownies are the ultimate sweet treat which is incredibly easy to make.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup soft cream cheese
- 3 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Combine butter with cream cheese, add sugar. Beat with a mixer.
- While still beating, add egg by egg. Beat the mixture until fluffy.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add to the butter and egg mixture. Stir the mixture thoroughly until smooth.
- Cover the baking dish with baking parchment. Grease with butter. Put the dough into the baking dish and flatten.
- Bake brownies for 30-35 minutes.
- Let the dessert cool, take it out of the baking dish and cut into pieces. When serving, add a ball of ice cream.