This Mexican tortilla is fast, nutritious and delicious! It is a healthy appetizer, snack or lunch recipe, full of vegetables and flavor. You are going to love how easy these are to make, and how delicious they taste.
- 1 tortilla or a large slice of thin pita bread
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 1/2 oz cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp soft cream cheese
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 4 tbsp devined shrimp
- 2-3 sprigs cilantro
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch ground zira
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- Pour over corn with boiling water and put aside for 5 minutes. Drain and dry.
- Grate cheddar. Combine with corn.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese with zira.
- Peel avocado and mash the flesh with a fork or chop finely with a knife. Combine avocado with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla. Lay shrimp, then avocado and corn with cheddar. Top with cilantro leaves.
- Roll tortilla and fry on a dry frying pan without oil for 30 seconds from each side.