Spread the love
Lace cookies are very thin and crunchy cookies made from butter, sugar, salt, and other ingredients. These are deceptively simple to cook, needing absolutely no physical exertion. Take the ingredients, let them get mixed, scoop onto the baking sheet, bake and voila! It’s done. For an extra special treat, add a little chocolate.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 4 oz butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate paste or melted chocolate (optional)
- Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Add brown sugar, almond flour, salt and milk. Mix the mass with a whisk until sugar dissolves and all the ingredients are completely mixed for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add vanilla extract. Mix. Put aside the dough for 5-10 minutes (it will thicken a little).
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175° C). Cover 2-3 large baking sheets with baking paper.
- Spread the dough on the baking sheet with a teaspoon at a distance of 7-8 cm from each other. Bake until golden brown for 6-8 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet. Transfer them to a plate to cool completely.
- Cookies can be eaten just like that, or they can be paired with Nutella or melted chocolate.