Spread the love
2 1/2 tsp gelatin
30 g white chocolate
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 1/2 cup fat heavy cream
5 1/2 tbsp vanilla sugar
1 handful of candied orange fruits
Fresh berries for serving
- Soak gelatin in cold water. Cut chocolate into medium pieces. Cut candied fruits into thin long strips.
- Combine milk, heavy cream, vanilla sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and add gelatin.
- Remove from heat and add white chocolate. Stir until melted chocolate. Cool slightly, for 3-5 minutes. Blend.
- Pour half of the mixture into silicone molds or glasses. Add candied straws and pour in the rest of the panacotta mixture.
- Refrigerate until gelation. Remove from refrigerator. If using silicone molds, remove the dessert from the molds and transfer to serving plates. Garnish with berries and serve.