It’s still pumpkin season and you definitely have tons of pumpkin recipes. But who can resist a new easy to make homemade pizza, even if one of its ingredients is pumpkin? Let’s start with this crazy fall-inspired pizza recipe.
- 1 pound homemade or store-bought puff pastry dough
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 17 oz pumpkin
- ½ lb bacon
- 8 oz Mozzarella
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp herbes de Provence
- 12 pcs Olives
- Roll out dough. Graze it with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and herbs.
- Slice pumpkin and bacon. Spread on dough.
- Crumble mozzarella balls on pizza. Top with sliced olives.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- Slightly cool and serve.