Spread the love
Valentine’s Day is a day when women are looking for dinner ideas to impress their significant. Sure, a romantic dinner is the star of Valentine’s Day, but don’t forget to finish off the night with a sweet dessert! This strawberry dessert is a sweet treat that you can make yourself within 15 minutes and I can guarantee, your whole family will fall hard for these loving dish.
- 7 oz strawberries (frozen)
- 1 cup 20% sour cream
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 pcs fresh strawberries for decoration
- Beat up heavy cream until a thick foam.
- In a separate bowl, beat up sour cream with sugar, while adding heavy cream.
- Blend frozen strawberries in a blender until smooth. Mix with ½ creamy mixture.
- Pour ½ creamy mixture into glasses. Then pour the strawberry mixture and repeat with the remaining creamy mixture.
- Decorate with a strawberry cut in half.