Spread the love
A very summer meal for a large company. Moreover it is healthy and satisfying. Ready in 30 minutes, this low calorie recipe can also be a quick and easy midweek meal for two.
- 6 tuna steaks
- 5-7 small zucchini
- 8-10 small tomatoes on a branch 1 1/2 cup bulgur
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 5 cm fresh ginger root
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Peel garlic and ginger. Chop finely and combine with olive oil and zest. Divide this mixture into two parts.
- Marinate tuna steaks with 1/2 oil mixture. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Chop zucchini and add to tuna. Put aside to marinate.
- Cook bulgur according to the instructions.
- In a separate saucepan, bring the remaining oil mixture to a boil. Add lemon juice, pour over the cooked bulgur. Stir.
- Grill zucchini and tomatoes as long as you want.
- Grill tuna for about 20 seconds on each side (it must remain moist inside).
- Serve grilled tuna and vegetables on top of hot lemon bulgur. Sprinkle with pepper.